Friday, October 16, 2015

My first designed Christmas Card!

Hello! I can't believe I'm already making Christmas cards. When Close to my Heart came out with their new catalogs, I fell in love with the White Pines Scrapbooking kit! to use for my cards!! I love the stamp set, for cards!

I designed this in Cricut Design Space! Here is a copy of it if you'd like to use! https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/30680497 The paper is from CTMH White Pines Scrapbooking Kit! I loved that stamp set and couldn't wait to make this card! I designed it using the base of the stamp. Its all made with free files except the shape on the stamp set is from the new Cricut Artistry cart, found here: CTMH Cricut Artistry
Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I see it's been a while since you posted! Thanks much for stopping by my blog today! This card is so pretty! You should join us over at Atlantic Hearts and try out a challenge if you have time... if not this week, maybe next. Anyway, love this card (isn't White Pines beautiful?)... Thanks again and hope to see you again soon!

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy