Friday, January 22, 2016

I'm actually working on Christmas cards!!

Hello friends! Happy new year! I can't believe I haven't posted here since October! I have mostly been posting on Facebook and have added some to Pinterest. But I love making Christmas cards and never enough time at Christmas so I've joined a Facebook thats calles "only Christmas cards" and we post a new card a week, so that by Christmas, hopefully I'll have 52 done! Love this idea! I'm actually on week 2, but am going to post week 1 and 2 at this time! This is the Facebook group if you'd like to join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1060810930603477/
This first one was completed using my Todo and Anna Griffin embossing dies and metalllic paper.
This second one, I used my favorite Crafters Companion die and Cricut Explore for the wisemen and sentiment.

This one was more work and love how it turned out! The die was purchased from HSN.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone had a nice holiday season and hope to see you next week!
Chris aka Nanapuddin

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy