Sunday, May 18, 2014

I won the birthday card division on the Facebook page "NSD2014"!

Hello friends!
I can't believe I won the division for birthday cards on the Facebook page "NSD 2014 Event"! Thank you Debbie for hosting!
This is my card!
I used the Anna Griffin embossing folders and dies, purchased at HSN, which can be found here. I love this set that cuts that awesome border as well as emboss it! The embossing folder is part of the same border just a different section of the folder! and I just chalked it until I liked the shade. The tag is made with CTMH Artiste cart and CTMH inkpad, Lagoon! my favorite CTMH color! the Cricut cartridge, CTMH Artiste, can be found on my CTMH page here! CTMH papers in various colors was also used. I dyed a Walmart ribbon with CTMH lagoon ink as well!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy