Sunday, May 25, 2014

Another Anna Griffin card - Wedding this time!

Hello friends,
I'm back with another card made using the Anna Griffin Lace trimmings dies and embossing folders on HSN! this one I made for a friends' wedding, but was unable to attend. I will have to mail! I had a problem with these on the new We R Memory Keepers AS Evolution Advanced Machine I just received. Couldn't get the embossing to work on the diecut at the time so I embossed the border with the embossing folder and the HAND CUT! Later, I was determined to make it work and played around until I got it to work with a shim! so this card is actually done with the embossing border alone and not the diecuts!

I also used the new Anna Griffin® Soft Hues Metallic Card Layers, very pretty shiny paper! The top note came from "all about her" cardmaking kit! The diecut layer beneath the tag layer is from the Lace trimmings dies set.
thanks for stopping by! hope you have a great week!
Chris

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy