Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Another Ariana and Card in a Box

Hello friends! I made my MIL a mother's day card today! And I just don't think you can make a bad card with CTMH Ariana papers! Reminds me so much of Anna Griffin! They can be found here!
This boxcard pattern came from SVGCUTS. They make the BEST SVG's!!
The only thing I changed was the scalloped  edge on the title background. The embossing folder is Teresa Collins Ebosser Cabbage Rose. I did cut a couple of extra saucers for the cups base. not crazy about the white! I used the Cricut Explore to cut it out. The box base was 11.4" long just like their pattern. A little harder to size in the Explore, but like the way it cuts better and separates mats by color!!
Thanks for stopping by! hope you have a great week! and an even greater weekend!

1 comment:

Deepti said...

Awww such a cute card box!

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy