Friday, April 11, 2014

Been busy lately!! lots to show you!

Hello friends and family!
I've been busy cardmaking this week! Got a couple of inspirational ideas from Facebook!

 I saw a punch on the internet from Stampin Up and I thought, I can make that on the explore! I used a tag from Very Merry tags and a card base from Art Philosophy and welded them and since I was on Explore I added the score line! love that! Of course I used Ariana paperpack! love that paper! Reminds me of Anna Griffin paper. Since I designed on Cricut Design Space I can share the file!


 Here I used Cotton Candy paperpack, the Flower Confetti Stamp set (CTMH is down right now so I can't link you to that product!) used the CTMH markers, Blush and Pear to color. I made a pile of these and gave them to the girls in their orders. I think they'll like them!


 This is a silhouette file that I saved as an SVG and cut with Cricut Explore. I used Skylark paper pack.
Love these pleated cards! We're going to do this card in my monthly card class! I designed it in Cricut Design Space so can also share this one!

I used Ariana paperpack and Laughing Lola!
 Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!! Hope to see you next week!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy