Thursday, April 3, 2014

Another Fun Card in a Box! and Loss of Pet Sympathy Card

Hello Blogger Friends! Today I have another Card in a box to share with you! And it's once again Hello Kitty! This one is for my neice, who also loves Hello Kitty!


I used an svg on my new Cricut Explore for the card in a box base. the base is an SVG file I got from the Cricut Design Space Facebook page. I wanted to give them credit, but cannot now find it! I only know it came from there because I added the name CDS to the name to help me go back and find it! Lotta good that did, huh!? Hello Kitty was used for most of the rest! don'tcha just love Hello Kitty!?!! I used CTMH Lollydoodle paperpack for the base and the flaps. The gray base card is from Dream Pop as well as all of the colors of all of the images except bear and white when needed. I love the paperpack from CTMH for National Papercrafting Month last May, 2013 called Dream Pop! My favorite all-time CTMH Paperpack! I never thought of not having a place to sign when I made this very popular type card in a box! So since the package in the back looked kinda plain, I used that to sign!! Where do y'all sign these?!!

 I also made a quick sympathy card for a friend that lost her dog this week.
I again, of course! used my new Cricut explore and the base and pattern came from the Butterfly Card from the "Creative Cards" cartridge. I just left off the butterflies. And added the Dog Ange SVG. I've had that svg so long I don't recall where it came from to give them credit! the embossing folder is form AG. For a quick card, didn't think it turned out too bad.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you got some inspiration from your visit! If you did, let me know what you think! I love hearing from you!
Chris




No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy