Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OMG! I can't believe it's been so long since I posted!

Happy New Year, friends!!! Hope you are keeping warm! Luckily I'm in Texas, and its relatively cold, but I know it doesn't compare to the north!! I'm from there so I know how cold it gets!! I don't miss it, I have to tell you!
I guess I didn't realize I'd only been posting on Facebook CTMH pages and a couple on my personal page or on Pinterest! I've been really busy with Card classes and cards for sale at local businesses. Haven't gotten them to the stores yet, as they are still a work in progress, but have a couple of places to take them if I ever get enough of them finished. Just found out a little before Thanksgiving and had a pile of them finished when the ice storm hit! They never made it to the locations! But I'm already ahead for next year, except I used a bunch of the cards for my personal cards since they were already complete! And the Christmas season was so short, just not enough time! I'd made a bunch of cards for the card classes but not enough!
I'll start with loading the newest projects first!
First, my father-in-laws birthday was last week. He's big into fishing, so:

Printed and cut with my Silhouette cameo.
My daughter had a birthday in December before Christmas:
The purse was cut with Silhouette cameo, CTMH for always paper pack, card from Cricut Art Philosophy I think. The purse is from The Luxury Handbags SVG Kit at SVGCUTS. Love their files. I purchase a lot of them. The purses here are used a lot as well as this lamp! from SVGCUTS also, here.

Some of my Christmas projects from my card class and a wreath for fun!

 These snowglobes are a combination of cricut, Peach Keen Stamps and Silhouette files! and Anna Griffin embossing folder for the globe part! This was really fun to make and came out soooo cute!
 My card class ladies wanted one of these! So I cut out alllll those rosettes and we had a blast making these trees!
This would have been a lot easier and would have gone together faster with my cameo because they could have been cut at 12" except I like the shape of this one from the cricut Rosette cart.  Love the poinsettias on the Anna Griffin cartridge! This probably took close to 10 or 12 hours to make due to each rosette being in 4 pieces each that had to be glued together!

I'll come back and add instructions for any and all if anyone visits and remarks that they are interested!! Lots of fun! and lots of work! and I enjoy every minute of it!
Thanks for stopping by! and hope you have a healthy and happy new year!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy