Wednesday, January 15, 2014

50th Anniversary Card for my friend!

Hello again my friends! Tonight I have a 50th anniversary card that I made for some friends of ours from the Lions Club. That has to be like 80 wife years doesn't it!? Hope they like!

I used CTMH Art Philosophy for the card base! love that cart, it has a bunch, I'm guessing close to 50! different card shapes! The metallic paper is from Anna Griffin. The stripe that was used to make the rosette is from her set of "pleating papers" I got from HSN last year, maybe even Christmas 2012. I've been saving it, like everything Anna I have! The embossing folder is Cricut Quatrefoil, my new favorite embossing folder! That just looks good behind everything to me! The frame around the 50 is from elegant edges, and the 50 is from Life's a party cricut cartridge. The ribbon behind the rosette is from Walmart I believe! Thats where I get most of my ribbon these days. You can't beat their price! The "Happy Anniversary" stamp is CTMH's D1539, The Happy couple Occasions stamp set, you can get here!
And while you're there, don't forget to take advantage of the Cloud Nine special, a kit worth $47 for only $15 with a qualifying $35 purchase, and you are then eligible to purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5.00!!
You can purchase them at my CTMH website here!
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy