Sunday, August 18, 2013

My upcoming August Class!

Hope you all are having a great weekend! Mine has been pretty productive! Have my cards ready for class and am working on some gift tag ideas and 3x3 cards!
I hope the ladies don't mind not using red and green for their Christmas cards! I love the blue and silver myself. The card on the right was made using the new "spin card" from CTMH! love them! I'm going to make more of those!! I designed the base with the window for the spin card in Cricut Craftroom. If you'd like a copy, leave me a message with your email address and I'll email it to you!
I used the Frosted Workshop on the Go card kit stamp and papers to make them as well as the silver glitter paper!
I used a rewards stamp called Quick Cards - Bright all night and silver pigment ink, embossed with the clear embossing powder mixed with Prisma Glitter to get the glittery snowflakes and title. Same for title on the "Peace and Joy" card. The trees were "2nd generation" stamped" with Twilight!
This is a copy of the Bright all night stamp set used. Only $4.00 when you book a party and used your SPC credit!
Any questions, please ask!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think, of the design or "not using red and green" in your Christmas cards?!!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy