Sunday, August 18, 2013

My July Card Classes

Wow! I'm really falling behind! I haven't even posted my July card class pics and its already time for August! Without further adieu,  this is July's card class cards. I actually had 2 classes this month!
This was my regular card class cards -
I made them purses to go with the birthday card and the quilled flowers because I felt like the flowers were too big to be able to mail and thought maybe the purse could also be used to add little gift and/or giftcard along with the card. The purse was made with an SVG file from SVGCUTS! Love their files! but have to say this was the hardest little purse to glue together of all I've made due to the rounded bottom! The black and white birthday card was made using "For Always" paperpack and the the Chantilly card was made using the Chantilly Workshop On The Go card kit. They still have the paper but the workshop has been discontinued! I'm sad about that. So many people love that set and was scrambling all over the internet trying to find it! It was sold out from CTMH by mid July!

This is the other July card class card we made, besides the Chantilly card!

I will come back and add details shortly! Or ask a question and I'll get back to you!
Thanks for stopping by! Off to post August class cards!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy