Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Imagine Match Game!

I needed to make a game for my DGD's for vacation to play at the lake. They love playing match game, with any kind of cards! But I chose to use my Imagine to make a "girly" match game! The Cricut Circle once again inspired me! The monthly challenge for July:

JULY MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Family Fun Challenge!

The WINNER of this challenge will receive a $150 Credit to Cricut.com!

The Challenge: Create an activity or project of some sort with your Cricut products that your family can enjoy together. (Examples: Game, Dessert or Food item with the Cricut Cake, etc.)
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts.

 I used my Imagine and Best Friends cart, Yummy cart and Better Together cart and added the pics to the  mat in every 3" square. I made 14 sets, or 28 cards. Then just cut them with paper trimmer every 3". Worked out great! This is one mat setup.

I then used TBBM2 cart and cut the candy box to fit the cards, which made the box 3.25"x4" with my E2 so it score it for me! Score! yay! love that it scores for you!
I used Mickey Mouse Font for the Match Game on the front. I was in a hurry to leave for the lake, as I did this at the first of the month (and took pics and am just now posting,) so I cut the candy box and the printed the images on the back of a paper from, if I remember correctly, DCVW's Animal Crackers.

This was so much fun making and the girls love the game!!! Especially Faith! She also usually wins!



Well, I'm certainly glad to be back in my craftroom! I've reorganized and totally love it! And now ready to get to work! Vacation is fun and its great to go but its great to be back home isn't it?!!
Good luck to all my Cricut Circle friends! and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

chignon said...

What a great idea, to make a match game! I hope everyone enjoyed it at the lake :)

Melissa said...

Great idea. This is a hard challenge. Good luck!

Sandy said...

Love your game. It's very Imagine-ative! (Pun intended) Good luck with the contest.

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy