Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thanks Bunches! and CC Weekly challenge

Hello friends! First off, let me tell you something about my layout I posted on my grandson! It made Project of the Day on the Circle board! I was thrilled to death! Wish I could have directed you but its only open to Circle members.
Well, I needed a card for a friend who is house/dog sitting for us in a couple of weeks, so I used the CC Weekly challenge to narrow down my choices! I usually spend way too much time "overthinking" what to make! And I just received this Floral Emporium in the mail! I'm in love! <3
The Weekly Challenge:
Weekly Challenge #59: Birthday Challenge 
Using a bouquet of birthday balloons as your inspiration, create a project of your choice using string in a creative way on your project somewhere . . . you could use it to create your own bouquet of balloons, dangle a set of chinese lanterns across the top of your page, hang a series of Cricut cut charms from a tag or journaling spot, use it to anchor a banner strung across your page, or swirl it on a lollipop shape. Whatever it is, show us how to use string in a fun way on your project.



My recipe:
Cricut Imagine
Imagine Floral Emporium for all prints on the card
Walk In My Garden for all of the tags except the tag with the crown and the card base
Alphalicious for the crown tag
Martha Stewart Daisy punch for border on card front and inside

Thanks for stopping by and good luck to my circle friends!

2 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Congrats on being Project of the Day on the Circle Blog! Your card is so colorful and happy!
Carolyn (fellow Circle member)
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

cdm317 said...

So cute! I saw that you were project of the day! Congrats! Good luck in the challenge!
Colleen

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy