Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Friends!! Another post today! It's been a very long time since I posted 2 in the same day! I got a new set of Martha Stewart punches for Valentine's Day and couldn't wait to use it! Once again, the circle encouraged me to "git her done!" And so I did! The Circle Challenge is to create a Valentine's Day Card, and include gems or sequins and ribbon.

This is a flowerpot card! Love them! This is the first I made and will be making it again I'm sure!  Love the look with a butterfly bookmark too! I made the butterfly green on one side and red on the other! I made this for my sister who loves to read! She'll love that!
I used CCR to weld the two flower pot bottoms from April Showers, but it cut anyway. Not having too good a luck in CCR with welding Imagine carts! anyone else? So I just taped them together with my ATG gun. The heart paper is from Imagine Blast Off! That is my go-to cart! It has a bunch of cool papers. I couldn't wait to get Imagine Bubblegum cart but haven't used it near as much as I thought! The butterfly bookmark  and hearts as the base of the "flowers" is also from Sophie! I love that cart too! That is my go-to cart for cards! I cut the MS heart flowers from the Walmart pink glitter paper and white paper. The heart paper on the butterfly and the polka dot paper on the heart flower bases is from Imagine Good Old Days, a pretty new cart! The glitter gem brads on the base of the "spinning flowers" are some I had in my stash. I used clear embossing powder and crystal embossing powder on the butterflies! They are really pretty IRL!! The ribbon is from Walmart! It was only 97 cents!
Thanks for stopping by again! Wish me luck and I wish all my circle friends luck!
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Ohhhh, how pretty! I love everthing about this project! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy