Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy V-Day to my DGD!

This is a little valentine box and card I made for DGD! She loves to get things "nana" makes! She likes to ask how to do everything I'd done on it too! It's so cute! Just makes my day! I was so tickled to give her this on Sunday at her birthday party!
I'm going to submit it to the Circle for the monthly challenge also which challenged us to Create a handmade gift for a loved one using your Cricut! and use at least 2 cricut images. I used Imagine Christmas Wish gable box and flood filled it with Blast Off's heart paper (same paper I used on the flower pot card!) It doesn't photograph well. I used "Cricut Stamping cart" for the heart border I welded together in the craft room and cut with Colorbok paper from Walmart. The Love heart image and the little card (also filled with same heart paper on 1 of the hearts and a couple of the papers from Imagine More cards. The little conversation hearts, there are 4 of them around the box, are from "Love Struck 2010". The "love" stamp and heart stamp on the card are from Peachy Keen SOTM for January. Love those stamps! Haven't used them as much as I thought I would but its full of angels!! had to have it! This little gable box is fun to work with! I printed the paper first and then cut only on the Imagine! thats the only way I can keep from getting those borders that I don't like the colors! I don't know how they arrive at the colors of the borders they use but they're horrible! This 1 had a blue border! not happenin!
Thanks for stopping by and good luck to all my Circle friends! Prize is $150! Random draw so I have a chance!!

3 comments:

girlia said...

too cute

Migdalia said...

Wow!Love it!Good Luck!I hope you win!!!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Very pretty box!

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy