Monday, October 3, 2011

Cricut Circle blog weekly challenge #42: World Card Making Day

Hello friends! I love making Halloween cards for  my grandkids! And especially easel cards! This one is for Faith! She will love it! hope you do too! I made 1 similar to this last year for my DGS and he hung it on his bulletin board and called me and asked several times "how did you do that?!!" He was only 6! He appreciates everything. And he gets so much for Christmas and his birthday and he always remembers who gave him what! even a couple years later, he'll say remember when you gave me this Nana?! don't tell him, but sometimes I don't until he reminds me! So this 1 is for Faith, it was easier because of the Imagine and Enjoy the Seasons, and it doesn't really look as scary to me but Faith will love it anyway!

My recipe:
Imagine Cricut Machine
Expression Cricut Machine
Enjoy the Seasons for the haunted house cut at 4.25" and all the layers as well
Martha Stewart halloween punches, the fence and the corners of the Happy Halloween mat
Jolee's 3 dimensional stickers for the spider and web and headstone behind fence
ImagesbyHeatherm for the trick or treaters SVG (this is one of my favorite SVG's!)
Michaels Recollections metallic paper for the mat and witch
"Raven" glimmer mist on the background paper behind the haunted house. If you click on the pic it should enlarge and then you can see the glimmer mist better. Its really pretty IRL!
Happy Hauntings cart for the phrase and shadow and the witch cut at 1".
 April showers for the cloud cut at 1"
The paper looks 2-toned orange, but its only 1 color, the color is closest to the orange on the left hand side.

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy