Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BLOGIVERSARY CHALLENGE: Exclusive Circle Cartridge Challenge!

Let me tell you friends, if you've been on the fence about joining the Cricut circle, now would be the time to join!
The Circle Blog is 1 year old and they are having a huge celebration! I have loved every minute of it and have learned so much from all of the talented ladies both on the blog and the circle message board!

So this week will be a week full of challenges . . . an online crop of sorts . . . with chances to win some FABULOUS prizes!  Play as much or as little as you would like! But remember that All challenge entries will be due by Friday, October 14th, 2011. WINNERS will be chosen and announced the weekend of the 15th-16th. Have fun and GOOD LUCK!
My husband just retired and some friends took us out for wining and dining so I wanted to create a thank you card and this challenge was a great 1 to start with! I chose to use Sophie as the circle cart for this challenge. By far, Sophie is my favorite Circle cartridge!


Cricut Imagine machine
Cuttlebug and d'vine swirls on the brown mat behind the ribbon
Colorbok Pearlescent Paper for the card base and the frame around the "Thank You" and the mat under the bow, as well as the thank you and shadow itself.
Sophie cart for the card base cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Lacy labels for the butterfly frame cut at 2"
MS Elegant Cake cart for the thank you and and shadow cut at 1.1"
Thanks for stopping by! Wish me luck! The prize is $75! chosen at random! And check out the Circut Circle! you'll love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you stated in a much more direct way what I was trying to communicate, thanks, I will recommend your site to my friends.

My blog:
telefon dsl vergleich und dsl vergleich

girlia said...

Great card. I love the Sophie cart as well. The challenges sound wonderful. I think I will have to participate. TFS

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy