Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #41: Interactive Elements

Hello Peeps!
I'm back this time with the weekly challenge on the Cricut Circle blog, Interactive Elements Challenge! The challenge is to add an interactive element to the project as well as use 2 cricut image cuts. Well, I went a little overboard! I used several carts and 2 machines!



 My Recipe:
Expression 2
Imagine
Colorbok white texture paper
Enjoy the Seasons Imagine Cart
      background leaf pattern paper
      pumpkins cut at various sizes
      leaves at various sizes

Lacy Labels for the Welcome on the fence at .9
October 31st for the Pumpkin Patch sign and the vine on the gate
Freshly Picked for the gate, I so scraplifted the gate idea. I had been dying to use the Pumpkin Patch theme since I got the Enjoy the Seasons Cart. I also want to make something with the haunted house on this cart!
Texture Imagine cart for the color on the fence! love this cart for some so many diffferent textures.

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy