Friday, October 7, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary Cuttlebug Challenge

Hello bloggers! The challenges are coming fast and furious at the Circle Blog and I have another entry. The prize for this one is a Yudu CardShop Machine!
The challenge is to use your cuttlebug machine as the main focus and use at least 2 different Cricut Image cuts! Thats a laugh for me because I don't think I've ever made anything with only 2 cuts!! Its just not in me!
I made this card to send to my DGS! What boy doesn' t love Halloween!?
Well if you have been following me very long you know I love easel cards! The embossed haunted house in the background is of course the cuttlebug I used and added some pigment white for depth and highlight. The card base is from a pack of cards and envelopes from Walmart I got on clearance a while back. It looks like its several shades of orange but I guess its the ott light that does that. It doesn't matter what angle I have the camera at! I used my Imagine to create the headstone at 2.5" and flood filled it with Texture Imagine cart. The skull and cross bones was cut at .8" from Buccaneer! Love that cart. So glad I bit the bullet on that one! The hands were from October 31st cart and flood filled with a green from Buccaneer and cut at 1 1/2". I then use Ranger Perfect Pearls in Patina Gray and Green to add some color to them but its not noticeable in the picture. It looks awesome IRL! The fence and grass are from MS punches, as well as the spiders on the border of the phrase mat. Happy Halloween was cut at 1 1/2" from Happy Hauntings. The orange doesn't look like it matches again in the picture. This is the same one I used for Faiths card if it looks familiar! The witch is from Happy Hauntings also, the cloud is from April Showers.
Thanks for stopping by! I made some witch earring and a bat necklace for my DGD also I'll post shortly.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy