Friday, September 23, 2011

Cricut Circle Window Dressing Monthly Challenge!

Hello friends, I've been having so much fun making cards today! The challenge was to incorporate a window in your project and use 2 cricut images. I've been dying to make a Halloween card for my DGD. she loves to receive cards! Don't all kids!?! Winner of $150 cricut.com prize chosen at random. (lucky me! gives me hope!) Here is my card:

Now that I look at it in print, it needs another ghost or something!
My recipe:
Imagine
Gypsy
K and Co. Seasonal Paper Stack for the double sided paper
Colorbok Pearlescent Paper Pad
Colorbok White Texture Paper
Michaels Multi-color paper pak (purple)
Best Friends for the little faces in the windows at .7"
Wrap It Up for the witch
French Manor for the window frame at 3 1/2"
Happy Hauntings the ghosts at 1"
October 31 for the cat at 1.5"
CMTH Art Philosophy Stamps
Encore Ultimate Metallic Gold Ink Pad
Martha Stewart Embossing powder: Gold
Cellophane wrap for the window
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy