Thursday, October 2, 2014

I love this CTMH Artfully Sent Cart!

Hello, my bloggy friends!Happy hump day!!
I made about 15 cards in 2 days with this CTMH Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge and showed off at my monthly card class!


this is the inside of the Christmas Noel card.
This is the outside!
I made the outside using a pocket card on the cart. The inside is one of 50 pop-ups on the cart! I used Yuletide Carol papers for the Christmas card. I used Confetti Wishes for the birthday card. and Cotton candy and Paper Fundamentals for the Shopping and Handbag cards. The Paper Fundamentals come in a pack of 20 double-sided 12" × 12" sheets (2 each of 10 designs); same design on both sides, one side with glossy pattern. They are awesome papers. I almost hate using them!

This is the Stamp of the Month pamphlet! it was generously assembled by Cardmonkey Jarvis. I've sent you to her blog for a previous card, but its worth repeating.Also pictured in the pamphlet is a pic of the ribbon that comes free with a $50 order.
Thanks for stopping by! If you need any supplies please stop by my store!
http://scrappinnanapuddin.ctmh.com/retail/category.aspx

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy