Sunday, September 21, 2014

My first card with CTMH Artfully Sent!

Hello friends!! I've been too busy to post lately! but just made a card with the Cricut CTMH Artfully Sent and CTMH Brushed paper.
The card is from page 37 of the handbook. I used  the sentiment page for the front and pop-up for the center! You can check out the new cartridge at http://scrappinnanapuddin.ctmh.com/retail/product.aspx?sku=Z3017. Check out the Stamp of the month! I made this card with that stamp set!
I was inspired by Cardmonkey Jarvis at the cardmonkeysPaperjungle, and I love gazebos and this one just screamed gazebo to me! The gazebo is from Cricut cart "Spring Cottage", the main reason I bought the cart!! LOL I could not find the post where she made this, but I'm almost positive it was she, so maybe she posted on the CTMH MB. But I've directed you to her blog, because she is a great blog to follow!
Have a great week!! Hope to see you soon! Have a card class this week and will have more cards!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy