Monday, May 6, 2013

Mothers day card using SVGCUTS' Mothers Garden

Hello Friends! I thought I'd share my Mothers Day card for my MIL I had to get in the mail today! This was so much fun! The card base svg is from Mothers Garden and SVGCUTS.com. click on link to go to kit. This is the only svg I've worked on.

The pattern did not have the fence on the inside. It looked naked under the window and just needed some flowers, or so I thought! The flowers are from a Martha Stewart set of punches from HSN last month. I cut a few extra out in yellow and blue purple that I colored with gelatos. This card is rather large, but figured with the flowers on the front I was going to need a larger padded envelope anyway! The flowers were white prima flowers that I made up a glimmer mist spray using TH distress ink in raspberry and the white perfect pearls mixed with a little water in a mister bottle! The paper was double sided and from the K&Company Que Sera Sera Paper Pad. Love that pad!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy