Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weekly Challenge #26: Just Because Challenge Submission!

The Challenge: Create a layout featuring an everyday topic or create a “Just Because” card.

Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. You can create any type of project you would like (layout, card, tag, altered project, mini album, etc.) but your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing. 
I just got a new set of cuttlebug embossing folders, actually its the "All in One" Celebration set that I ordered from Terri at Stamps Alive. She had them for $15.00. Great price! and she ships very fast when she has it in stock and if its not in stock she'll get it! I ordered on Friday night and literally had it in my hot little hands on Monday!!  Love her! LOVE the folders! and decided I wanted to use it to make a card for the challenge. I'm trying to get a stock of cards! Perfect timing! Also had ordered Kates ABC's which you cannot get anywhere but J's and its never in stock!
I used my Imagine, of course, my first place to go for a fast card! I embossed the pink paper from a paper pack from Walmart that I bought ages ago and used Imagine More Cards for the "you take the cake" and printed it in layers, and pop-dotted it, as shown below at 3" The total card is 4 1/2 x 5 3/4. I used my I-Rock for the cupcake! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy