Sunday, March 27, 2011

Circle Weekend Challenge!

I love these challenges! I'm getting so much accomplished! This weekend's Circle challenge is to "use your cuttlebug (or any type of embossing) to enhance your project!" So enhance I did! I love how it turned out!
I worked on my sons wedding album. Almost finished! I actually ended up making a hybrid album! Part digital and part diecuts. I love my cuttlebug and decided to add this dress to this digital page! The flowers and cross and birds are from a package of goodies from Tuesday morning. But the dress is cut with my Imagine and Gypsy and the wedding cart, so I could size the train the length I wanted. So this is my submission for the circle weekend challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy