Saturday, December 11, 2010
Welcome to the Holiday Wishes Blog Hop!
Welcome to my stop on the Holiday Wishes Blog hop! Hopefully you'll find inspiration somewhere along the hop and come back! If you came from the Kathryn's blog, Wamfamily,
you are on the right track! Did you check out her organized scraproom from IKEA while you were there??!! From here you go to Mandy's Scrap blog! She has some great unique craft ideas and inspiration!
I have 2 projects for you today! My granddaughter and I made a bracelet with the Imagine and Snow Angel cart and Shrinky dinks!! We had so much fun! And I made a Gingerbread man shaped Christmas card with my Gypsy!
First, here is my holiday wish card!! I love gingerbread men!! and Peachy Keen Stamps!!! (They just take everything to the next level IMHO!) Can you tell? I just loved the gingerbread man I used on my Christmas mini in the "Christmas with a twist" hop and thought I would make a shape card with it! That was the easy part!! Glittering and flocking the banner and hat and hearts was the tedious part!! So I only made 8 of these! I'm now making an angel card, my very most favorite thing! Angels... I used several carts to make these, PPDU, GBS, Jolly Holidays, 3 birds, and Everyday Paper Dolls for the one on the right. I made a different banner on the left one that uses the scalloped triangle from Calligraphy. I used my Gypsy and cut it all out with the Imagine. I made the banner a little smaller if I make anymore. But that isn't likely at this point. I'm busy with Azle Lions Club Angel Tree now and may not get anymore cards completed this year at all! I'll have to remember that next year!! Need to start much sooner! Or make a much easier card!! :-) If anyone wants the gypsy or cut file, leave a comment and I'll post it next week. I'm beat today after working on the Angel tree all day and making a huge pan of lasagna for our wrappers as well, but can post it later.
Now, for the main reason ya'll are here! My blog candy is a $10.00 gift certificate to Michaels! And if you have a gypsy or a cell phone that can use a lanyard with beads I'll make you one in your choice of color or colors, like the 1 shown below I made for my Gypsy!
All you have to do to win is leave a comment telling me if you make your own Christmas cards, if you have them finished! and your favorite cart to make them if you have a cricut. Doesn't everybody?! and be sure you leave contact information! You don't have to be a follower but I would love it if you were!! I'll use random.org to pick a winner!
Thanks for stopping by! Ya'll come back! I'd love to hear from you again! Now head on over to Mandy's! and get inspired!!
Here's the complete list if you get lost!
1) Wamfamily - http://wamfamily.blogspot.com
2) Scrappin Nanapuddin - http://Scrappin-Nanapuddin.blogspot.com - You are here!
3) Mandy - http://mandys-scrap.blogspot.com
4) JenniferHawkins2 - http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com
5) CraftyScentiments - http://www.Craftyscentiments.com
6) TheScrapbookGirl - http://www.cricutconfessions.com
7) Lechristina3 - http://allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com
8) ABrooks86 - http://almabrooksblog.blogspot.com
9) LisaKnight - http://www.cricutingwithlisa.blogspot.com
10) Makeupgirl217 - http://217creations.blogspot.com
11) Greengirl - http://greengirlscraps.blogspot.com
12) ScrapHappyDeb - http://debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com
13) Bling Queen - http://lvscrappin.blogspot.com