Monday, October 11, 2010

Cricut Circle October Monthly Challenge Layout

Happy Monday! Cricut Circle is having a monthly challenge featuring Creativity and I just had to scrap this for it! This screams creativity all over it to me! Love that girl! She wanted her picture with the drawing that Darrell made because someone in the room told her it looked just like her!  She's Uncle Darrell's biggest fan!
For this layout you had to have a shadow, thats the girl with sketch board! Had to have 2 cuts. I have several, the butterflies and scraps under the picture were done with Imagine More and Nursery Tails. The girl sketch artist is from  ACY. Work of heart is from Lacy Labels. My background paper is supposed to be a pattern paper, and it doesn't look like it but the green mats and the flourishes were on the sheet of paper. I added the heart background for the "work of heart" with Tattered Angels and used Perfect Pearls gold to highlight! Love PP!! and added a bit of PP to some of the flourishes to pull them together. Can't see all the glitter and gold this thing has! Couldn't get a good light that wouldn't have taken out the "work of heart"Supposed to also have glitter, pearls, gems or buttons or a combination of any of those. I used the pearl and the I-ROCK and LOTS of glitter and I consider Perfect Pearls the combo of the two!

Thanks for stopping by! Wish me luck! They are giving away a huge scrapbox! Thats a huge organizer cabinet! Really nice to have for all of my scrap crap!!
Hope you have a great week! I get to spend time this week with both of my grandkids! That makes it a good week for me!

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Such a great memory to capture! :) Love it!

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy