Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge

This is my entry for the first Weekly Challenge at the Cricut Circle Blog. I wasn't sure I liked French Manor at first, but now I love it! Part of the challenge was to use 2 cuts from that cart. The mirror and the grandfather clock are from French Manor and the chaise lounge is from Heritage. Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you soon! I'm about finished with the baby boy mini for Theresa, my neice. Can't wait to show it to you! In the middle of the book I got my new Imagine! I can't imagine how I would have completed 2 of the pages without it!!

1 comment:

The Archiving Angel said...

This is beautiful!
I am a new follower & really like your blog.
Thanks for sharing your creations.
Take care,
Sonia

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy