Thursday, September 1, 2016

wow! 2 days in a row and my new favorite paper! Oh deer!

Hello friends! Happy Friday! I'm sorry I'm having trouble with Blogger. It won't let me change fonts! Hopefully you can read this!

I can't believe I'm back, 2 days in a row!! I have a new favorite paper pack from the new CTMH Holiday Expression Idea Book, Oh Deer! I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it! and of course since I love snowmen and the new Cozy Christmas Thin Cuts Bundle they are the perfect pair! If you have an Explore, here is the file:  https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/44751509


You can find the Cozy Christmas stamp and thin cuts here!
The wood around the door and sign is also from Oh Deer. The pine images are from the new Cricut cartridge "Flower market"


We have a couple of specials this month! We are celebrating NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH: CREATE KINDNESS. You can check out the details HERE!



 and our new Annual Inspiration book can be found here!

and I love the stamp of the month! I made these for the ladies in my card class with it!

Please take a minute and check out our new idea books! I think you'll LOVE what you see! You can see everything at scrappin-nanapuddin.closetomyheart.com
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy