Sunday, November 9, 2014

My November CTMH Card Class! come join us!

Hello friends!
These are the cards we'll be making at the CTMH card class this month!
The print paper is from the Snowhaven paper pack, found here: CTMH. The tags are images from D1494, Christmas Cheer.
The inspiration for this Present Card is from: http://hobby-di-carta.blogspot.com/2010/11/progetto-della-settimana-gift-card-by.html
For the Angel card I used the "glacier" paper from the same paper pack and gorgeous angel, using the Hostess Rewards stamp set, Sing Glory. Ink used surrounding angel is also Glacier ink, found here.
The links included will link to my store and can be purchased from there as well!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site.
I really hope to see the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now
;)

my blog ... Rosy []

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy