Wednesday, July 23, 2014

An Anna Griffin Sympathy card

Holy Moly! I can't believe I haven't posted since June! I just don't know where the time goes! My sister was just here for a week and a half! Great time but I'm exhausted! I even had to go back on steroids because now my allergies have flared up from being outside for so many days in a row! I'm allergic to everything outside!
Well, one of my friends lost her sister this last week, so I needed to make a card. I used the Anna Griffin All About Her card kit and a die from the Anna Griffin Lacy Trimmings dies embossing folders set.
I despise making sympathy cards, but Anna makes it fun!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy