Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January Card class


For this months card class I'm using the January's CTMH Cloud Nine Kit and January's Stamp of the month, Cross Stitch Wishes, combined with Stitch Wonder. 






I did change the paper behind the mustache on the Cloud Nine card. I thought that would be better for a male, AND I didn't want to use my orange paper. I preferred to save that! you only get 1 sheet!
For the quilt looking card I actually cut up my stamps! It was hard, emotionally, lol, but like the combo better! I cut the stitched frame around the Love you to pieces from Cross Stitch Wishes, the SOTM, and stamped that first, then stamped the Love you to pieces from Stitch Wonder. I also cut the from the heart in Stitch Wonder so I could stamp the XO! and the flower on the bottom sample. Can't decide which paper I like better?! The washi tape makes a fast embellishment for the bottom corner! The stitches that line the quilt are also from Stitch Wonder! The Embossing folder used was from Paper Studio. Love the quatrefoil!!
The heart in the inside of the card is from Silhouette Studio, Design ID #24983, that I sized to fit A2 card.





Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! 

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy