Thursday, February 14, 2013

Holy Moly...I haven't posted since November?!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello, blogger friends! and Happy Valentines Day!
I can't believe I haven't posted on my blog since November! I knew I'd been busy, but! I've been too busy to post! I've posted on the CricutFanantics.blogspot.com since then I think.
Anywho, I wanted to post the valentine cards I made for my grandkids. I also just finished all 3 birthday cards, I'll post shortly also!
The little "I'm bananas for you" card was done using CAC2 and Wild card2! I used the "I'm bananas for you" on the inside. I used PKS stamp sets for the little "I wub you" bear. Not crazy about how the heart came out, should have just cut a heart! but I've been sick and wanted it done in a hurry. Kallie will think its too cute anyway! I used the Silhouette to print and cut the Hello Kitty Cupid and the title "this is gonna sting" ( I love that saying for this!) The paper is from a K&Co..I got the Hello Kitty Cupid from one of my favorite inspirational blogs, SeptemberNinth.blogspot.com and can be found here. Not sure if that is still available, but I believe it is!

There's still time to get the February stamp of the month!
fpo
You can get more info here on my CTMH website!

I'll post pics from my card class shortly also!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!!Welcome back!
Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy