Sunday, February 24, 2013

February CTMH Card Class









Hello Friends,
Had my CTMH card class this week!


Went over great! All of the ladies are quilters so I wanted to make a quilt card! I got my inspiration from a pinterest post which led back to the original card posted at stampinpretty.com. That link will take you directly to the card and pattern she used to make it! I used CTMH Chantilly paper and and the Colonial White paper as well as my new Anna Griffin Embossing folders. I made the card 2 ways and let them choose which way they wanted to do it! The corner quilt was embossed with a different folder on one to make it pop more. They chose the harder way because they liked the embossing folder on the base! But all of them used the AG folders. Which one would you choose?!!



The stamps used were from CTMH, the Chantilly Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit stampset and "For a Friend" stamp set, found here!



This card is made with the "For Always" WOTG Cardmaking Kit


I change it up a bit because the ladies love to emboss, as do I, and wanted a space big enough to accommodate that! Everything shown here is in the kit except the stamps. You can't tell it but the flags were stamped with Smoky Plum, which matches color on background. Lighting not so good!

And last but not least, this card was stamped with the Stamp of the month, which can still be purchased until the 28th!





Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week! The following is good until the 28th! Just go to my website at scrappinnanapuddin.ctmh.com! If you don't have the Cricut Artiste or Art Philosophy you should take a look at that also!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy