Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cards, boxes, nitelites, oh my...

It's my turn on the Cricut Fanatics Blog today! Check out this awesome blog if you haven't already! There is some unbelievable talented ladies on that blog!
Hello everyone! I can't believe it's almost Halloween!  I made several different things for the 3 of my grandchildren and didn't know which to post so I grouped them and pictured them all together! Hope you don't mind. One of the cards is same as the one I  made last year for my DGD Faith, this year made it for my DGD Kallie. I designed it originally for a Cricut Circle Blog Challenge! boy do I miss that! So here are my projects!




I'll start with the easy one! the Pumpkin topped box is from CTMH Cricut Artiste and the bats witch and boo are all from Happy Hauntings.

For the Witch card with the window:
Martha Stewart paper from her all seasons pack sold on HSN.
Window is from French Manor cut at 3 1/2" x2, one for each side
cat cut at 1 1/2" is from October 31
Best Friends for the little faces in the windows at .7"
Wrap It Up for the witch
Happy Hauntings the ghosts on the inside at 1"
CMTH Art Philosophy Stamps
Encore Ultimate Metallic Gold Ink Pad, Cellophane wrap for the window

For the trifold Halloween card:
Haunted House in the background is from Enjoy the Seasons! 
CCR for welding the trifold
Trick or Treaters on the front from A Frightful Affair
Buccaneer for the treater inside the card 
Gate from Happy Hauntings, as well as everything else on the card!

My Imagine went down in the middle of cutting that, or I should say trying to cut! HSN is supposed to call me back about the repair or return or refund. I'm thinking refund since I don't know of any place that might repair do you?! I did a "format and restore" 7 times last night and about 4 times today. It is now working to an extent but will NOT be working with it in CCR! I had it working after about the 4th time yesterday and about the 5th phone call to PC and then connected to CCR and it wouldn't cut again. The blade just bounced around?! But I got it working today so NO CCR!!I'm sorry, I digress. but for those with the Imagine, I'm sure you understand! hehe (not funny really...just understandable!)  Its very busy for a card, I know and left little space to sign on the bottom left, but I don't really have to, he's expecting something spooky!
He's also kinda expecting the nite lite. He loved the one I made Faith, got lots of ooohs and ahhhhs from family and friends, so of course he had to have one! This one opens from the bottom, easier than Faiths'! all of the images are from Happy Hauntings and October 31. The triangle base of the light is from where else?! Artiste! If that cart, doesn't have it, you don't need it! Whatever it is! love that cart!
If anyone would like the CCR files for any of these leave me a comment. Thanks for looking.  I love to hear your comments!
Hope everyone has a great Halloween! I have never gotten trick-or-treaters at this house! I miss them!

Come back November 10th for a Christmas blog hop!!

You only have 4 days remaining to purchase Close To My Heart's October Stamp of the Month! The stamp set retails for $17.95 and may be ordered at my on-line CTMH store.  Or with a $50.00 purchase you will be able to add the stamp set to your card during checkout for $5.00.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh9CumjxnZjIaqCqvZblZ-h_XLRNRW0oHhNa4DtoSXTH6TPZBM0lE21LTTvptvGLsZDwmTfiE2bBQwHXZ53ykEwBc2iBBN0jli9MbTBgB8-BoUYEdFbUJ1IfhhpaY342A528hVjzrDGCN-b/s1600/Oct+SOTM+IMages.JPG


4 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW!!Absolutely AMAZING!!

Anonymous said...

What fun and creative projects! Love the way you photographed the group of projects! Thanks for the details, too!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@myemc.net

Sage said...

I would love to have the files for these fabulous cards...WOW!

Anonymous said...

hi I was luck to look for your theme in yahoo, your Topics is impressive, I learn a lot in your Topics really thanks very much, btw the theme of you blog is really wonderful, where can find it

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy