Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!! and a Cameo Post-it Purse

Welcome my new followers and hello again to my oldie but goodie followers! I hope everyone had a nice mother's day! I know I did! Spent it swimming in my DD's pool with kids and grandkids! Can't get much better than that! I made these for all the mothers there today! Made with my Cameo and pattern from the Silhouette Plus Board. There are some awesome, generous and talented ladies over there! Its a must visit daily blog if you have or are on the fence about getting a Cameo! They have inspiration, freebies and lots of help!
The ladies there today thought they were just too cute! I also made some for some of my dear friends I'll see this week!  Its little post-it purses! Aren't they cute! The ladies couldn't believe they were handmade! The BEST compliment! right?!! Used black Colorbok shiny paper (too bad they don't carry it at Walmart anymore! Had I known I'd have bought more!) and the green came in a Heidi Grace Paper Pad, Tweet Memories, from Joanns. Cuttlebug to emboss to make them look like Patent leather! I didn't take a pic of the inside of the black which was my favorite and they went first!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy