Thursday, December 22, 2011

One more Angel for my tree!

Hope everyone is just about ready for Christmas! Its coming whether we're ready or not I reckon! I got finished, now helping my poor daughter that works way too many hours! Getting ready to run to run to Wally world for her in just a minute, in fact, and hopefully buy the last of my food for Christmas Eve!
My Christmas tree is all angels! even the ribbon! I couldn't  believe it when I even found Angel ribbon! Its in the pic. The Cricut Circle challenge this time is: Ornament Challenge! For this challenge we want to see you create an ornament using the cricut!
I've been wanting to make some of these angels for my tree ever since I got this cart! Its from the Christmas Noel cart, which was even a freebie for the gypsy! but I am loving Cricut Craftroom and used it, I had the cart already!
I used the Expression2 and DCVW white glitter paper  and pearlescent white paper by Colorbok from Walmart. Cut both liner and intricate cuts at 5". It barely cuts the bottom! They need to tell you it should be cut at at least 5"! I cut 2 liners and 2 glitter intricate cuts but really only needed 1 liner because its shiny on both sides! Hope this helps you if you decide to make some! It certainly doesn't look glittery in the picture, but its really pretty IRL!!
Good luck to all my Circle friends! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some comments, good or bad! Just so I know you were here! Love to hear from y'all!!
Have a Very Merry Christmas!! (In case I don't make it back before Christmas!)

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy