Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We have a WINNER!

The Winner of the Winter/Christmas Themed Blog Hop was chosen by random.org:
Sharon said...
Cute, cute album! I've never made my own cards before, but just got a new Cricut and plan on doing so and starting very soon!
This blue one is from my DGS tree. He already was asking this weekend when they get them!
I may not have time to emboss all of them this year, I have 800+ angels to input for the Angel Tree this year! Without Designers Calendar it would be even more tedious!!  I have some of the squares for the sour cream container left over from last year. Just need to find whatever I'm going to fill them with!
Thanks for stopping by! this hop was a blast!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy