Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Home Decor Challenge!

This months challenge on Cricut circle blog is to create a home decor project and include at least 2 different cricut images. Prize is $150! on cricut.com. And its at random! Thats great because I have way too many projects going on right now! We are really buzzing with the Lions Club and fund raisers right now! We had a golf tournament last week, a pancake supper last night, a garage sale/fundraiser for an autistic child with an enormous amount of medical bills, and we're gearing up already for 800+ children on our Angel Tree this year! Need to start my 3 advent trees for my grandkids and a friends child! and my christmas cards! woo! I'm tired thinking about it!
I made DGD Faith and her little sister a monogrammed bag to carry on Halloween, made Faith some jewelry, the bat necklace and the witch earrings. She already has the earrings but forgot her bat necklace so can only show the necklace and a pic I took of the earrings made from Shrinky Dinks!! I've been selling the heck out of those! And I made some lions for Lions club! Sold a ton of those! I can't keep up with those either! but they take the Imagine for color and the E2 for marking and cutting. I'll explain with pic later!

I saved the bat necklace to add to the little triangular box I made from MS Halloween paper and the box on All Wrapped Up, the Boo on the box and the spider (which you can't tell but was distressed with Rangers Distress black embossing, looks awesome on spiders!) is from Happy Hauntings of course, as well as the frame with DGD pic and the bat necklace and witch, which are made from shrinky dinks!! DGD bag was from a pack of 3 I bought a while back for a project I never got around to, real shocker, I know! So made all 3 grandkids a bag. With their drippy names on them! DGS Chance had a skeleton on it and he loved it! The witch, bat and Faith was done with Cool Iron on transfers! they are so easy now when you get the ones for bright or dark colored material. No more peeling!!
Thanks for stopping by! Aren't those witch earrings adorable? The necklace on the black flexible chain is for Kallie. If Faith had 1 she had to have something! those brooms are very fragile at that size! If there weren't so many sharp corners it would be better to cut them by hand to keep that part thicker than the I cuts it!
I'll be back with the cute lions and snow men I made and selling the heck out of them!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy