Thursday, October 13, 2011

Doorknob hanger for my DGS!

Hello friends! This is another and probably last submission for the Cricut Circle Blogaversary Challenges! This challenge was to use this recipe:  Must contain 1) Title 2)At least 2 cricut cuts and 3) At least 3 buttons. Well, I made Faith the earrings and necklace, so I had to make Chance something. The only thing I could think of is this door hanger that I'd been rolling around in my head since I saw 1 posted about 6 months ago but it was made with the Imagine's Blast Off. I got that out and didn't really need a pocket on it. So I asked my DD what he was going to be on Halloween and he hasn't gotten it yet, but something spooky! So...I decided to make something spooky! And the Halloween kit I found, which I've had probably 2 years!, had all kinds of things in it, including the 3 buttons! I almost fell over! AND I just got cable internet and got to use CCR!!!! woohoo! I was in heaven. Of course everything I wanted to use was on carts I loaned out! But I do have Happy Hauntings and most all of the cuts are from that cart! Of course I used more than 2 cuts!

I used My Community for the door hanger, cut at 7 1/2" and the paper is from the PaperWishes Halloween Kit. the "no trespassing" and skeleton on the bottom of the tag is from Buccaneer. The skeleton in back of the headstone is from JT. The cat, skeleton, spider and web, Enter if you Dare, and bat are all from Happy Hauntings. The spider border and gooey border are MS borders of course! I used Tim Holtz's Stickles in Midnight on the web. Its really shiny and awesome IRL!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy