Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogaversary Sketch Challenge

Hello my favorite bloggers! I'm back with another couple of challenges! I would love to win a new Imagine! The challenge is to use the sketch and 2 different Cricut Image cuts. This is the sketch:
I neededed to send a "miss you" card to my grandson! I really miss him and haven't seen him for several weeks! I used the challenge for the opportunity to make one! He loves alligators, so of course I used Buccaneer! One of my newest favorite carts!

I forgot to take a pic of the inside of the card but he loves sharks as well, maybe more than alligators! so I printed the alligator from this cart also and placed it inside, writing that Faith and I are "whaling" without him! Cause we miss him! He'll love it. He's so appreciative of everything. The little swords were cut at .8", the pirate was cut at 3 and the alligator was cut at 1 1/2", the "arrrrrgh" is cut at 1 1/2". I distressed the edges with Sienna, matched the reddish color pretty well!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back shortly with the monotone card. In between watching the Rangers and the Tigers!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy