Sunday, June 26, 2011

My submission for June Monthly Challenge: On the Road Again!

Hope y'all had a great weekend! I did! Got lots of scrapbooking done, mostly for the Lions Club Scrapbook. I didn't realize we had so much to cover!! So I've been using my gypsy a lot and still use DS and my trusty Expression along with the E2 and the Imagine to create lots of borders. The most fun was the high heel border we made for the garage sale. It came out so stinking cute we decided to save it for a woman's scrapbook next year. This year the Pres was a man and figured out he wouldn't "love" the high heels like we do! So I made a boot border. It came out much more masculine and still cute!

Well, as mentioned on the Circle blog, for a lot of us summertime means ROAD TRIP! For this challenge, they wanted us to create something . . . ANYTHING for your car! It can be a travel game, travel activity, organizer, whatever! Let your imagination run wild.
The random winner of this challenge will receive a $150 Credit to Cricut.com!
Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Create any type of project you would like (tag, altered project, mini album, etc.) but your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing. The winner will be announced on the Cricut Circle Blog on Friday, July 1st, 2011.



We are going to Hawaii for our 40th wedding anniversary after my husband retires in November, so this was a great opportunity to start my journal for the trip! Thats one reason I love this blog!
So I created this journal, from a "Strathmore Visual Journal"! I can't wait to start filling it! I'm going to start researching where we want to visit and keep it in this journal! I wish I'd thought of this on our first trip for our 25th anniversary, but I wasn't even into scrapbooking then!

I used "Life is a Beach" cart for all of the images and Post -It Craft Paper that I purchased at J's. Love that stuff! Just cut and stick! I have several colors and the variety pack and white, in case I want to print and cut something with the Imagine! 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week!



3 comments:

girlia said...

It just looks so relaxing the way a vacation/get-a-way should be.

Beulah (Scrapngigi) said...

Is there room in your suitcase for me to tagalong? Greaat idea I think I might have toscraplift this for our cruise

Beulah (Scrapngigi) said...

I really like this idea, might have toscraplift for our cruise. Do you have extra room in your bags for be to tagalong? LOL

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy