Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Weekly Challenge #31: Gift Card Challenge! submission

Hello friends! I haven't been submitting any projects on the blog for a while. Been working on my son's collage frame of wedding pictures and Easter things. I'm still working on an Easter mini!

Here are the challenge rules:

Weekly Challenge #31: Gift Card Challenge!


The Challenge: With Teacher Appreciation, Graduation, Baby Showers, Weddings, and other special events that are sure to be gracing your calendar over the next few months, we thought it might be fun to have a challenge to see your creative Gift Card and Money Holder ideas. Using your Cricut create a gift card or money holder.
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing.
How to Enter: Submit your entry using the InLinkz tool found at the bottom of this post. Please post your full name along with your entry. Entries are due by 9:00 pm MST on Thursday, May 12th, 2011. **Please note the new time.**
Prize: This week the winner may choose to have $25 added to their Cricut.com account OR choose one of the following cartridges: TBA. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery from winner announcement.
 Winner: The winner will be selected randomly from qualifying entries using www.random.org and will be announced on the Cricut Circle Blog on Friday, May 13th, 2011.

 Here is my submission:



I made this card for my nephew who is graduating this year, of course, and then he's onto college with a football scholarship!! I am so proud of him!!! Maybe he'll be a Dallas Cowboy one of these days!! 
I used Cricut Imagine, Cricut cartridge Wrap It Up for the card, hat and tassle, Hello Kitty for the diploma, and a brad on top to cover the hole. Congrats is from a MS cart, I forget which one.The glitter on the hat is Martha Stewarts' Midnight black! its awesome! Can't wait to use it for Halloween!!  The paper was printed on my printer, I don't remember where I received the pattern or I'd give that site credit. I have been saving digital scrapbooking supplies for at least 3 years as well as my paper !! It does come in handy but don't use near as much since I have the wonderful Imagine that can cut the shape and only color what I'm going to cut! love it!
That Walmart card is just for show on how to insert the gift card! I certainly am not giving him my CC!! 
Thanks for stopping by! Good luck if you are a circle member and are entering the challenge/contest!



No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy