Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Challenge #4: Make something with a Mother's Day Theme! submission

I have entered another one of MPS challenges. I've been busy all day with projects. I made some Easter albums for my kids coming tomorrow with Easter pics of their kids! I used the "your story" mini and they came out super cute!  And had a garage sale with Lions club And attended a neighborhood party next door and got home just in time to make a mothers day card!! Which I just happened to need anyway! woot! woot!
 
MPS Giveaway #4

 


 


I always feel like I cheat when I use the Imagine for challenges! But that doesn't stop me!!! This card base is from Imagine All Wrapped up. The glitter paper is from Walmart. I love their glitter paper because it cuts so nice on the cricuts. Some are just too thick. The card was cut at 7" I believe. The happy mothers day  is from MS Seasonal Cake cart. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and check out and join the NSD party! You might just win an Imagine! The grand prize of grand prizes! Love mine!


No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy