Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Circle Stampede Online Swarm Submissions!

Hi bloggers! There were a number of challenges for some fantastic prizes on the Circle message board this weekend for those that didn't attend the Stampede in Frisco, TX. It has been so inspiring and fun!!  These are my submissions for the wet, frame and card sketch!






The top one is the "frame" submission and its a page from my sons' wedding album I'm almost finished with! The frame and hearts are from Cindy Loo and the heart and frame that I flocked on the right is from Lacy Labels. The wet is also going to be my submission for the circle but its all done on the Imagine with Better Together and Kates Kitchen. I added the glossy accents to the top of the cup and the drip from the tea pot and the color in the cup actually looks tea colored! The Easter card is designed from the Easter cart and DCWV paper stacks. A glitter stack and the Flower Shower pack.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have an awesome week!

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy