Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Submission for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #18: Back to the Basics Challenge!

The Cricut Circle Challenge for this week:
For this challenge we want you to go “Back to the Basics” . . . by using ONLY the cartridge(s) that came with your machine or Gypsy! You must use THREE cuts on your project (the complete title or words counts as one cut). We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Well I didn't get a cartridge with my Expression, I don't know if you could use the Imagine. It came with 3! So I used my Gypsy and Gypsy Wanderings. The flower, the butterflies and the frame and background are all gypsy! This was fun and challenging to only use 1cart! (I first made one with a different frame for the saying from Lacy Labels! But I like the card so well, I hurriedly made another and used the frame from Gypsy. That is 1 advantage over the Imagine! The Gypsy files came be saved! I can't wait to use the Imagine with the Gypsy to its fullest capacity!)  I didn't realize until I was finished that all cuts could only be from that cart! The paper is from DCWV of course. The Flower Shower Spring Stack. Love that stack! First time to use it. I don't know what took so long! And of course the stamp is MPS, Everyday Life Stamps. I think the butterfly came out a little too big! Whatcha think?!
Here's my submission:
Thanks for stopping by!! All comments welcome! Good or bad! Tell me what you'd do differently! I love new ideas!  Hope you are all staying warm! I'm freezing! It hasn't been this cold in Fort Worth/Dallas for 20 years!! There isn't a hot enough fire for me! We have the fireplace going, it just ain't cuttin it! Hope you are warm! Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy