Friday, January 7, 2011
Welcome to the "Getting Ready for Valentine's Blog Hop!"
Welcome to my stop on the Getting Ready for Valentine's Day Blog hop!! I had a really hard time getting my mojo back after the holidays!
I'm glad you stopped by! I hope you will find some inspiration here and on some of the the other blogs along the way!!! I'm so honored to be among such talented ladies! If you have come from Tx Scrapper Mom then you are in the right place. If you just happened to stop by and want to start at the beginning, go to Kathryn's inspiring blog here!
Here is my project. Valentine's day is special to us because it was our first date! In HS! We've been together 43 years this year! Unbelievable!
Imagine More Cards for the base "heart shaped"card.
Christmas for the "Happy"
Designers Calendar for the "Valentine's day"
Cars for the road under the motorcycle
EDPD for the motorcycle
Just Because Cards for the "hogs and kisses"
Yummy Imagine Cart for the Kisses. They are the cupcake tops!! As soon as I saw those I thought "Kisses"!
I cut the tires and the seat and handle bars from vinyl to more like leather. I think I would have liked this bike better had it had a shadow! (I should have put Harley on the bike too! but my granddaughter is here and don't have time to do it! If she falls asleep early I'll be back! If you don't see it on here when this is posted I didn't get to it! I've got this scheduled to post in time for the hop and not sure I'll make it back!)
Now for the blog candy! The real reason you might be here! I have a pile of goodies! There's a Tattered Angels "Romance" glimmer screens, and a cuttlebug folder "Textiles", one of my favorite! There's some stamps, stickers, Thickers, canvas flowers, rub-ons.... quite a variety! And I have included the gypsy stylus to show the lanyard. If you'd like one of them, the lucky winner can choose to have one in the colors of her choice!
All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a comment telling me what y'all do on Valentine's day! Do you make homemade cards for your hubby?! Thanks for stopping by!! Good luck!
If you get lost here is the list of stops on this hop! Be sure and stop by all! there is lots of inspiration to be had and some great projects with blog candy!!
1) Wamfamily Creations With Kathryn http://wamfamily.blogspot.com
2) Craftyscentiments Crafty Scentiments http://www.craftyscentiments.com
3) Lechristina3 All Things Crafty http://allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com
4) TinaB Tina Time http://ollieanddextersmommy.blogspot.com
5) Buggin Out Paper Crafting Chic http://papercraftingchic.com
6) SamaraGugler Hybrid Artist-Samara Gugler http://samaragugler.blogspot.com
7) NicoletteSimpson Beyond Scrapin http://.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
8) Lissa So Many Crafts, So Little Time http://somanycrafts.wordpress.com
9) CraftyCreations The Crafty Creation Spot http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10) JenniferHawkins2 Confessions of a Scrapaholic http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com
11) LisaKnight Cricuting with Lisa http://www.cricutingwithlisa.blogspot.com
12) Scrapincovers Cricut Crafty Clare http://cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com
13) Scrapsbygracie Scraps By Gracie http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
14) CroppinMomma Croppin Momma Designs http://croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com
15) ScrapHappyDeb Deb's Electic Thoughts http://debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com
16) ScrappyJess Scrappy Jess http://scrappyjess.blogspot.com
17) Iluvscrpn Ink and Paper Creations http://lezlyes.blogspot.com
18) Txscrappermom Tx Scrapper Mom http://txscrappermom.blogspot.com
19) Scrappin Nanapuddin Scrappin Nanapuddin http://scrappin-nanapuddin.blogspot.com
20) Octoberbeauty Macy Bella Designs http://macybella.blogspot.com
21) JavaJen Java Jen Creations http://javajencreations.blogspot.com
22) Oni's Wife Crafty Baskets http://craftybaskets.blogspot.com
23) Scrappin'Place Scrappin' Place http://scrappinplace.blogspot.com