Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekly Challenge #6: Feathered Friends Entry

This came at a very convenient time! I needed a card for my nephew and I always send him money! He's 18 this year! This is a money card that I cut from a file I got from Jamie Lane Designs blog.

The Challenge: The birds are flying south for the winter and we’re heading inside to ”feather” our own nests in preparation for the cooler months ahead.  This challenge is in honor of the birds! Create a project of your choice using a minimum of 2 different Cricut Cuts. Your project must also include a bird of some kind and stitching (machine stitching, hand stitching, or both). 

I used GBS for the holder and slide and Imagine More Cards for the bird and frame. Paper is  DCWV Garden Party Paper pad. Here's my entry!

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy