Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank you so much!! My first Blog Award!!

I was just notified by Summer that I have received this Stylish Award!! Thanks so much for thinking of me! I'm happy to know someone thinks my blog is stylish!! Summer and Jennifer at Cricut Diaries are such an inspiration to me!

Here are the rules to this award
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have just recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

8 things about me

1. I have a daughter and a son
2. My son has a daughter
3. My daughter has a son
4. Scrapbooking/crafting, crocheting and reading are my hobbies
5. I am recently retired
6. I do my best creating at night!
7. I have been married 40 years!!! (that's 60 wife years!)
8. I am a craftaholic!!

These are the blogs that I just found and liked:
1. Mel @ Doxie Mel
2. Shanna @ ShannaSweetsblog
3. Janet @ LadyLuvBug
4.Connie and Susan @ 2 Krafty Girls
5. Julie @ Julies Crafty Spot
6. Marcjo @ Stamp Cut Create
7. Deb @ Debs Eclectic Thoughts
8. Greenbean @ The Greenbeans Crafterole

I am grateful to Summer and Cricut Diaries. I get inspired 


by your creative ideas and this award is NOT taken lightly by me!!

Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for sharing this award with me!

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy