Wednesday, August 31, 2016

First card with Flower Market cartridge flowers!

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted here since March!! I've been making cards, but haven't taken the time to post here! shame on me! this is the first card I've made using the new CTMH Cricut Flower Market cartridge! I didn't think I'd like this cart because I couldn't see needing 700 flowers! Hehe But its not all flowers!! I love this cart!
I used the new gorgeous Sea Glass, the new paper of the year from CTMH! love it!
I'm worried about it being too much sea glass? I made the mason jar that big because I wanted to emboss it with a mason jar embossing folder! do you se it?! I also embossed flowers on the jar, it looked too plain to me. And I have some of the mason jars with designs!!  The stamped "thinking of you" on the front is stamped with gold ink, but looks silver here! Do you think its too much see glass? The gold polka-dotted vellum is from the "uptown fundamental" pack. The "Sea Glass" is the new color of the year! love it!! They have that color in all types of media, check it out here! The mason jar image as well as the topper and the flower on the new "CTMH Flower Market Cricut" cartridge! The embossing folder was purchased at Hobby Lobby, its a Darice folder!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you soon! have a great rest of the week!
If you have an explore and would like to make this card, here is the file!  https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/44608743
Chris

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy